What do level one water restrictions mean?
- Odds and even sprinkling, including micro-spray and drip systems, only between 5:00 am and 9:00 am and 6:00 pm and 10:00 pm.
Even property numbers: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
Odd property numbers: Wednesday, Friday, Sunday
- No sprinklers or unattended hoses permitted on Mondays
- Fountains and water ornaments can only operate if they recycle water
- Washing privately owned cars, boats and other vehicles is permitted
- Water must not be used to clean paved or concreted areas, except for health and safety reasons
- Non-compliance with these restrictions may incur a $260.00 infringement notice
The Water Restrictions Policy (PDF) makes provisions for certain circumstances where an exemption or amendment to water restrictions is sought.
Should you have any queries in respect of this matter, please contact Council’s Manager Planning and Environment, Megan Anderson, on 07 4742 4100.