Council advises of the following road closures for the C150 Street Parade and Party on Friday 15 and Saturday 16 September 2017.
- Scarr Street Road Closure to public (partial) Northern side of Scarr Street closing at 7.00am Friday 15 September reopening at 10.00am Saturday 16 September.
The following roads will be closed from 4.00pm Friday 15 September, reopening 6.00am Saturday 16 September;
- Scarr Street between Sheaffe Street and King Street
- Daintree Street between Sheaffe Street and King Street
The following roads will be closed for the duration of the Street Parade on Friday 15 September between 5.00pm and 8.00pm;
- Sheaffe Street between Daintree Street and Ramsay Street
- Ramsay Street between Sheaffe Street and Station Street
- Station Street between Ramsay Street and Scarr Street
- Scarr Street between Station Street and Sheaffe Street
Click here to view maps of the temporary road closures.
Motorists and Heavy Vehicle Traffic are advised that alternate traffic routes will be operating during these times.
Council appreciates your patience and cooperation.
Should you have any queries in respect of this matter, please contract Karen Grimm, Director Community Development on (07) 4742 4100.