Our publication scheme describes and categorises information routinely available from Council. It has been developed to give the community greater access to information held by the Cloncurry Shire Council.
All information and documents accessible via the Cloncurry Shire Council publication scheme are provided free of charge.
Information has been grouped into the following seven information classes:
- About Us - Who we are and what we do
- Our Services - Services we offer
- Our Finances - Financial and non-financial performance information
- Our Priorities - What our priorities are and how we are doing
- Our Decisions - How we make decisions
- Our Policies - Our policies and procedures
- Our Lists - Lists and registers
Some of the documents on this site are currently only available in pdf format. Should you be unable to read these documents please contact Council. Council will endeavour to meet all reasonable requests for an alternate hardcopy format of the document, including charging for costs incurred in producing copies where necessary. Photocopy fees are $0.50 per page.