Located in King Street it was built in 1966 to replace the original built in 1915.
ST COLEMAN"S CATHOLIC CHURCH
Located on Sir Hudson Fysh Drive built in 1907
ST ANDREW'S ANGLICAN CHURCH
Located at 92 Uhr Street, St Andrew's Anglican Church was completed in 1964.
Service each Sunday at 9am
See noticeboard for other services
Name: Karen McGee
Position: Church Warden