Central Hotel - Corner Scarr and Sheaffee Street built in the early 1900's. The Central Hotel was formally on the Southern corner of this block but was destroyed by fire in February 1910 and was rebuilt to where it stands today.
Post Office Hotel - Corner of Scarr and Sheaffe Street previously named the Union Hotel in the late 1800's. The Union became known as the Post Office Hotel in 1901, where an extensive rebuild was completed in 1908. The hotel however was destroyed in 1914 by fire. After yet another rebuild, it became one of the finest hotels in North West Queensland. Afire just prior to 1932 claimed a further victory. The hotel as it stands today is the fourth in succession on this corner.
Leichhardt Hotel - Scarr Street, built 1926. The original façade has been classified by the National Trust and has been rebuilt around the original façade.
Wagon Wheel Motel and Prince of Wales Historic Inn - Ramsay Street, established as the Prince of Wales Hotel in 1876. This building was built after a large fire destroyed the previous hotel in 1926. The hotel was closed in 1974 and opened as the Wagon Wheel Restaurant some time later. It remains as the oldest liquor license premises in North West Queensland.