Disaster Recovery Information
This webpage has been set up to assist anyone who has been affected by the North and Far North West Queensland Monsoon Trough - 25 January-14 February 2019.
Cloncurry Rural Updates
Subscribe to the Cloncurry Rural Updates e-newsletter HERE to stay up to date.
Current Funding Options
RACQ Foundation applications now open
If you are a community organisation in Queensland impacted by COVID-19, natural disasters or drought you can apply for funding:
How to apply:
1. Download the applicable form
- COVID-19 impacted - COVID-19 application form (PDF 322KB).
- Drought impacted - Drought application form (PDF 208KB).
- Natural disaster impacted - General application form (PDF 238KB).
2. Complete the form by typing directly into the form or printing and writing on the form.
3. Send us your completed application form along with all supporting documents by email to email@example.com
Please CLICK HERE for more information or contact the Foundation Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to discuss your application or if you have any other questions about the RACQ Foundation.
Round 1 - Closed 21 February 2020
Round 2 - 17 July 2020
Round 3 - 7 September 2020
Mental Health (PDF)
Lifeline (Mental health and wellbeing): phone 13 11 14
Beyond Blue (Mental health and wellbeing): phone 1300 224 636
Headspace (Youth mental health and wellbeing): phone 1800 650 890