In accordance with the Local Government Act 2009 and the Local Government Regulation 2012, Council must allow the public to inspect documents on the local government's website.
The following categories of documents are available.
Documents held by the Cloncurry Shire Council may be accessed through a variety of mechanisms. The most appropriate method of seeking access to information will depend on what type of information is sought.
Information about the Cloncurry Shire Council is commonly accessed through the following avenues:
- Publication Scheme
- The publication scheme describes and categorises information routinely available. It has been developed to give the community greater access to information held by the Cloncurry Shire Council.
- Disclosure Log
- The disclosure log provides information in response to non-personal information requests made under the Right to Information Act 2009.
- Administrative Access
If you have been unable to find what you are looking for on our website, please contact the Director of Corporate Services, who will advise whether it can be released administratively.
Alternatively, it may be necessary to lodge an application under the Right to Information Act 2009. You may direct general enquiries regarding Right to Information to:
- Cloncurry Shire Council
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 07 4742 4100
- Fax: 07 4742 1712
- Post: PO Box 3, Cloncurry Qld 4824
- Address: 38-46 Daintree Street, Cloncurry Qld 4824
Current employees are entitled to access their own employee records. For details on how to apply for administrative access to employee records, please contact Council.
Apply for Information
If you are seeking access to information not limited to your own personal information that is not available in our Publication Scheme, Disclosure Log or by Administrative Access you should apply under the Right to Information Act 2009. For information on how to make an application for information, please refer to the Lodge a Request webpage.
If you are seeking access to documents limited to your own personal information, you can apply under the Information Privacy Act 2009. For information on how to make an application for information, please refer to the Lodge a Request webpage