Lists and Registers - Information held in registers required by legislation and other lists and registers relating to the functions of the agency, including datasets.
Lists and registers that Council is required to hold by law. The Local Government Act 2009 requires Council to report a list of registers kept by Council and to make the register open to inspection. You can ask for more information about our public registers by contacting the Council Administration Office.
A sample of our public registers open to inspection:
- Land register
- Schedule of Fees and Charges
- Delegations Register - Council to CEO (PDF)
- Personal interests of Councillors and Councillor related persons
- Personal interests of Chief Executive Officer and specific employees
- Local Law and Local Law Policy Register
- Policy Register
- Building Register
- Register of Enterprises