The Corporate Plan defines Council’s strategic vision for the next five years and identifies the ways in which Council will measure its performance in delivering on this vision.
At a special meeting on 6 July 2021 Council adopted the Corporate Plan 2021 - 2026.
Council appreciates feedback on the Corporate Plan at any time.
CORPORATE PLAN 2021 - 2026
The Corporate Plan 2021 - 2026 commits Council to a suite of Priority Projects and Initiatives, and it commits Council to deliver on the following goals:
- Investing in Our Communities, People and Lifestyle: Our family friendly Shire and supportive community spirit are underpinned by sustainable facilities and institutions that promote positive community, health, educational and recreational outcomes.
- Strengthening Our Economies & Supporting Growth: Our local economy is built upon its strengths. Innovation and good planning support prosperity in existing businesses, attract new businesses and maximise opportunities for local employment.
- Building & Maintaining Our Infrastructure: Our infrastructure is strategically planned and well maintained to ensure the delivery of quality services to our community and to facilitate growth opportunities where viable.
- Valuing Our Environments: Our natural resources are valued, our cultural heritage is protected and our landscape amenity is improved.
- Effective & Inclusive Governance: Council decision-making processes are efficient, effective, transparent and inclusive. Decision-making promotes and balances the long-term sustainability of our community, our environment, our assets and our finances. As an organisation, we are committed to quality customer service and continuous improvement.